Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Plano?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your home’s entrance is all you need to ward off criminals. Essentially, a robber will find the small blue octagon and move on. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Plano and skip installing a home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Plano. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Plano instead of the actual security system.
Even though there is merit in showcasing signs and decals from respected home security providers such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Plano.
Reinforce Your Plano Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs may deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, you should try implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by surveillance as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders will enter by way of doors or windows, so you should have those protected by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are working, you should also safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights located near your entry points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when anyone attempts to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by providing a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A great home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or engaged directly from your smartphone. These innovative gadgets will make it appear that you are on-site and help discourage prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Plano when you are able to install a complete home protection plan? Call (972) 357-1049 or fill out the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from various packages at reasonably priced rates or customize your system to your needs.