Reinforce Your Plano Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs may deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, you should try implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by surveillance as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders will enter by way of doors or windows, so you should have those protected by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are working, you should also safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights located near your entry points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when anyone attempts to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by providing a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A great home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or engaged directly from your smartphone. These innovative gadgets will make it appear that you are on-site and help discourage prospective robbers.