Prevent Water Damage With A Plano Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Plano Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Plano monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Plano?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Plano flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Plano flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Plano Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Plano flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (972) 357-1049 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.